Login and presentation links will be in the order confirmation email. Please select the “Education – No Shipping Charged” option so you are not charged shipping if only purchasing online courses.
The “Fly Fishing 201” Online Class hosted by United Women on the Fly is geared towards the advanced beginner/intermediate fly angler. The virtual course will be held on Zoom. The Zoom meeting registration link will be emailed to you in the order confirmation. Class time is approximately 3 hours. We will have a 30 minute Q&A at the end of the class.
United Women on the Fly acknowledges the many barriers to fly fishing. Scholarships are available. Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date – Saturday 1/29/22
Time – 12:30pm – 3:30pm PST
Cost – $25.00 – Scholarships Available
Location – Online Zoom Course
Instructor – Heather Hodson
Email Contact – email@example.com
Refunds – No Refunds. Can transfer to a different online course at equal value.
Class Covers –
- Leader/Tippet Review
- Monofilament and Fluorocarbon Breakdown
- Beyond the Basics Knots Overview
- Leader Setups
- Dry and Dry-Dropper
- Wet Fly
- Multiple Nymph Leader Examples with Different Lead/Anchor and Dropper Fly Placement
- Fishing Techniques – Amphitheater Casting
- Fishing to Selective Trout
- Reading Water and Where to Fish in a River
- Choosing the Right Fly and Intro to Entomology
- Fly Casting Principles and Fundamentals
- Fly Casting Drills to Practice
- Q&A Session
You’ll Receive –
- “Fly FIshing 201” Online Course Recording
- “Fly Fishing 201” Classroom Handouts
- 2.5hrs of Classroom Instruction
- Weekly Education Emails from Fly Fish Instruct
- Education Discounts