Total cost is $500.00. Pay 50% Deposit Due NOW. See information below. Note this is event is Easter Weekend and Main Room Lodging Areas Only Available.
All fishing levels welcomed. Minimal walk and wading.
Join United Women on the Fly at Pyramid Lake on 4/8 – 4/12/20.
Cost Includes –
- 4 nights lodging at Crosby Lodge.
- Each angler will get their own twin bed. Please note this is a fishing camp and not 4 star hotel.
- Three of the Twin Beds are Located in the Main Room of the Trailer
- Main room lodging areas only available.
- 2 Guided Days Fishing with Pyramid Fly Company
- Includes Lunch, Rods, Terminal Tackle and Ladder
- 4-5 Anglers Per Guide
- Everyone will Rotate Ladders Throughout the Day
Not Included –
- Travel to and from Pyramid Lake (45 minute drive from Reno NV airport)
- Tribal Fishing License
- Guide Tips for Thursday and Friday
- Sunday Ladder Rental or Guide Fee (if desired)
- We have two kitchens and will be able to create our own meals at an inexpensive rate
- Thursday – Friday Breakfast and Dinners.
- Saturday Meals
- Sunday Breakfast
Deposits and Refund Policy –
- $250.00 Deposit Due at time of Registration.
- $100.00 Non-Refundable
- Remaining Amount Due 30 Days before Event – $250.00 Due on 3/8/20.
- No Refunds within 30 Days of Event
- If you Cancel before 3/7/20 $150.00 will be Refunded to the Original Form of Payment
DISCLAIMER – This is a Drama Free Weekend. We will be getting up EARLY the days of the guided trip. Ladders will be rotated throughout the day to ensure everyone gets use of one. You are NOT guaranteed a fish on the trip. If you are a numbers angler, this trip is not recommended. United Women on the Fly trips are about education, the experience, socializing and having FUN; catching fish is the cherry on top. The Lahontan are sometimes hard to come by. There are 7 single beds in each trailer. Each angler will have their own bed but 3 beds in each trailer are in the main living area. Those who sign up last will be assigned these beds. This trip is on a FISHBUM budget. Please don’t expect 5 stars. Please note that each trailer will have 7 women staying in it and we’ll have a beach of at least 14 women fishing together. Both the lodging area and beach could be noisy. As with all United Women on the Fly events, we are usually loud, play music, dance and alcoholic beverages are consumed.