Recorded Online “Reading Trout Water” Course. Course recorded link, password and presentation handout links will be sent in the order confirmation emails. Understand where trout live and you’ll catch more fish. Heather Hodson takes you on a river journey to learn about the different water currents, elements and features to become a better trout angler. This is a 1.5hr virtual course and is gender inclusive.
United Women on the Fly acknowledges the many barriers to fly fishing. Scholarships are available for those who are unable to afford the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for one. All proceeds go back to the direct monthly costs of running/hosting United Women on the Fly. Thank you so much for your support!
Cost – $15.00
Instructor – Heather Hodson
Zoom login information and presentation handout links will be emailed with this order confirmation.
Class Covers –
- Trout Basic Needs
- Water Temperature & Oxygen Contents
- River Types
- Sections of a River
- River Basics
- Where to Fish
- ABC’s of Fly Fishing
- Presentation Positions
- Key Takeaways
- Video and Photo Examples for Different Sections of a River
You’ll Receive –
- “Reading Trout Water” Presentation Handouts
- 1.5hrs of Class Time (Will Have Q&A if Time Allows)
- “Reading Trout Water” Presentation Recording Link and Password
- Weekly Education Emails
- Live Online Q&A Sessions The Last Monday of Each Month
Email Contact – email@example.com